REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH OF WOMEN WITH HYPERPLASTIC PROCESSES OF ENDOMETRIUM AND MYOMETRIUM IN COMBINATION WITH BENIGHN OVARIAN NEOPLASM
1Tajik National Research Institute of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Perinatology, Dushanbe, Tajikistan
Objective: A study of reproductive health of women with hyperplasic processes of the uterus and ovaries.
Methods: Examined 91women with uterine fibroids in combination with benign neoplasm of the ovaries. The diagnostic algorithm comprised traditional methods of clinical and laboratory examination, including endoscopic and instrumental methods of investigation.
Results: The common gynecological complaints of women were menstrual dysfunctions, manifesting changes of length and duration of menstrual bleeding. Disorders of menstrual cycle of acyclic hemorrhage types were detected in 42 (46.1±5.2%) patients, and in other 38 (36.5±4.7%) cases were with the type of hyperpolymenorrhea. The study found that among examined women there was a high frequency of stimulated and spontaneous interruption of pregnancy.
Conclusion: It was determined that uterine fibroids in combination with benign neoplasm of the ovaries are extensive pathology in women of reproductive age and meets in every third patients with hyperplastic uterine processes. The reproductive function of these women is characterized by the presence of a large number of births with short inter-genetic intervals and interrupting pregnancy in past history. The significant feature is the high frequency of aberrations in the menstrual cycle. Moreover, turns his attention to the late occurrence of menarche, the presence of abnormalities in menstrual cycle of acyclic hemorrhage and hyperpolymenorrhea types.
Keywords: Hyperplastic processes of endometrium and myometrium, benign ovarian neoplasm, menstrual cycle disorders, reproductive anamnesis.
- Hadzhimurodova DA. Osobennosti klinicheskogo techeniya i terapii trubnoperitoneal’nogo geneza besplodiya u zhenshchin [Clinical features and treatment of tubal-peritoneal genesis of infertility in women]. Avicenna Bulletin (Vestnik Avitsenny). 2011;3:70-4.
- Karobekova DA, Rahmatulloeva SH, Safarov JB. Khirurgicheskoe lecheniye bol’nykh s miomoy matki [Surgical treatment of patients with uterine myoma]. Avicenna Bulletin (Vestnik Avitsenny). 2014;2:79-83.
- Azhar E, Seifer DB, Melzer K, Ahmed A, Weedon J, Minkoff H. Knowledge of ovarian reserve and reproductive choices. J Assist Reprod Genet. 2015 Mar;32(3):409-15.
- Petrakova CA, Buyanova CN, Mgeliashvili MV. Vozmozhnosti miomektomii v korrektsii reproductivnogo zdorov’ya zhenshchin s miomoy matki [Possibilities of myomectomy in correcting the reproductive health of women with uterine myoma]. Rossiyskiy vestnik akushera- ginekologa. 2009;2:102-8.
- Tikhomirov AL. Mioma. Patogeneticheskoe obosnovanie organosokhranyayushchego lecheniya [Myoma. Pathogenetic justification for organ-preserving treatment]. Moscow, RF: Meditsina; 2013. 220 p.
- Khushvakhtova EKh. (red.) Giperplasticheskie zabolevaniya organov reproduktivnoy sistemy zhenshchin Tadzhikistana [Hyperplastic diseases of the reproductive system in women in Tajikistan]: Rukovodstvo. Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan: Izdatel’stvo «Kut Ber»; 2011. 294 p.
- Smirnova TA, Pavshuk LI. Sovremennye podkhody k lecheniyu miomy matki u molodykh zhenshchin s tsel’yu sokhraneniya reproductivnoy funktsii [Modern approaches to the treatment of uterine fibroids in young women with the purpose of preserving the reproductive function]. Byulleten’ sibirskoy meditsiny. 2014;13(1):145-52.
- Borja de Mozota D, Kadhel P, Janky E. Pregnancy outcomes and deliveries following myomectomy: experience of a French Caribbean University Hospital. Arch Gynecol Obstet. 2014;3:170-6.
- Yoshino O. Myomectomy decreases abnormal uterine peristalsis and increases pregnancy rate. J Minim Invasive Gynecol. 2012;4:87-91.
- Кhushvakhtova EKh. Giperplasticheskie protsessy endo- i miometriya u zhenshchin razlichnykh vozrastnykh grupp [Hyperplastic processes of endoand myometrium in women of different age groups]. Doklady AN RT. 2009; 52(1):64-9.
- Urmancheeva AF, Kutusheva GF, Ulrich EA. Оpukholi yaichnika (klinika, diagnostika i lechenie) [Ovarian tumors (clinics, diagnosis and treatment)]. Saint Petersburg, RF: «Izdatel’stvo N-L»; 2012. 68 p.
- Ikromova ZM, Kholova SKh, Khushvakhtova EKh, Kurbanova MH. Sovremennye metody issledovaniya v diagnostike dobrokachestvennykh novoobrazovaniy yaichnikov u zhenshchin reproduktivnogo vozrasta [Modern methods of investigation in diagnostics of benign ovarian neoplasms in women of reproductive age]. Vestnik Akademii meditsinskikh nauk Tadzhikistana. 2017;1:29-37.
- Khushvakhtova EKh, Safarova SM, Kurbanova MH. Khirurgicheskoe lechenie giperplasticheskikh protsessov u zhenshchin reproductivnogo vozrasta [Surgical treatment of hyperplastic processes in women of reproductive age]. Vestnik Akademii meditsinskikh nauk Tadzhikistana. 2016;3:63-6.
- Weghofer A, Gleicher N, Barad D. Defining ovarian reserve to better understand ovarian aging. Reprod Biol Endocrinol. 2011;9:23-34.
- Weber S, McCann CK, Boruta DM, Schorge JO, Growdon WB. Laparoscopic surgical staging of early ovarian cancer. Rev Obstet Gynecol. 2011;4:117-9.
Khushvakhtova Ergashoy Khushvakhtovna,
Doctor of Medical Sciences, Associate Professor, Leading Researcher of the Gynecological Department at Tajik National Research Institute of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Perinatology
Abdurahmanova Nigora Djamolidinovna,
Candidate of Medical Sciences, Researcher of the Gynecological Department at Tajik National Research Institute of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Perinatology
Kholova Sanoat Kholovna,
candidate for a degree at Tajik National Research Institute of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Perinatology
Conflicts of interest: No conflict
Address for correspondence:
Khushvakhtova Ergashoy Khushvakhtovna
Doctor of Medical Sciences, Associate Professor, Leading Researcher of the Gynecological Department Tajik National Research Institute of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Perinatology
734025, Republic of Tajikistan, Dushanbe, Tursunzade Street 31,
Tel.: (+992) 901 115999
Materials on the topic:
- MORPHOFUNCTIONAL FEATURES OF THE PLACENTA IN PREGNANT WOMEN WITH TUBERCULOSIS
- INDUCTION OF LABOR IN PRE-ECLAMPTIC WOMEN
- EMERGENCY CESAREAN SECTION WITH REDO MITRAL VALVE REPLACEMENT FOR ACUTE PROSTHETIC VALVE DYSFUNCTION: A CASE REPORT
- MODERN CONCEPTS OF VOMITING OF PREGNANCY
- EPIDEMIOLOGY AND RISK FACTORS FOR MATERNAL SEPSIS
- FOLATE METABOLISM IN PREGNANCY
- Reserves for improving perinatal indicators by analyzing the outcomes of preterm labor
- ASSESSMENT OF THE UFS-QOL QUESTIONNAIRE BEFORE AND AFTER UTERINE ARTERY EMBOLIZATION FOR UTERINE LEIOMYOMA
- CHARACTERISTICS OF SOME OBSTETRIC AND GYNECOLOGICAL FEATURES IN PATIENTS WITH POLYCYSTIC OVARY SYNDROME AND CONCOMITANT THYROID GLAND PATHOLOGY
- GYNECOLOGICAL STATUS OF PATIENTS WITH THE HISTORY OF DIFFUSE APPENDICULAR PERITONITIS IN CHILDHOOD