MANIFESTATION OF POLYMORPHISM OF LIPID METABOLISM GENES TO IDENTIFY THEIR ROLE IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF VASCULAR DISEASES IN CHILDREN BORN OF MOTHERS WITH METABOLIC SYNDROME
Department of Clinical Laboratory Diagnostics, Saratov State Medical University named after V. I. Razumovsky, Saratov, Russian Federation
Objective: To study polymorphism of lipid metabolism genes as a predictor of the development of vascular disorders in newborns from the mothers with metabolic syndrome.
Methods: 48 people were surveyed: 24 mothers and their newborn's children (24 children), of whom 18 (9 mothers and 9 children) went to the control group. A biochemical blood test with the study of carbohydrate, lipid and protein metabolism on the automatic biochemical analyzer Olympus AU 680 was conducted in all the blood serum. The material for genetic research was venous blood. Genetic polymorphisms determined using the reagent kit “Lipid exchange. Additional profile” with the definition of polymorphisms АВСА1, АРОС3, LPL, PON1 by pyrosequencing method.
Results: According to the research in the blood serum of children in the violations of protein and carbohydrate metabolism is not revealed. The increase in bilirubin is explained by the physiological jaundice of the newborns, which show extracting of children from the maternity hospital. Women in childbirth and their newborn children, despite the permissible values of the studied indices of lipid metabolism, a high level of atherogenicity coefficient was observed. In the conduct of molecular genetic research “Lipid exchange. Additional profile” by the method of pyrosequencing women in childbirth and their newborn children in groups 2 and 3 it turned out that the examined children of the protective allele in polymorphism rs2230806 (variant GG) was not identified, that is associated with the risk of cardiovascular diseases, while mothers were present. Women in childbirth and their newborn babies were indentified allele risk in polymorphism rs5128, a homozygote that is associated with the development of the metabolic syndrome. A protective allele in polymorphism rs328 was not found, which indicates the possible development of coronary heart disease, ischemic and athero-thrombotic stroke. In children, a risk allele in polymorphism rs662 was identified in the heterozygous state – a marker of increased risk of cardiovascular and atherosclerotic diseases, which was absent in mothers.
Conclusions: In the case of newborn children, the alleles of risk or the absence of protective alleles of the above-mentioned polymorphisms, should be classified as a risk group if possible development of cardiovascular pathology.
Keywords: Metabolic syndrome, genetic polymorphisms, newborn children, cardiovascular pathology.
- Kozlova LV, Bekezin VV, Kozlov SB, Kozlova IS, Peresetskaya OV, Kovalenko OM. Metabolicheskiy sindrom u detey i podrostkov s ozhireniem: diagnostika, kriterii rabochey klassifikatsii, osobennosti lecheniya [Metabolic syndrome in children and adolescents with obesity: diagnosis, criteria of working classification, treatment features]. Pediat-riya. 2009;88(6):142-50.
- Dedov II, Melnichenko GA. Ozhirenie. Etiologiya, patogenez, klinicheskie aspekty [Obesity. Etiology, pathogenesis, clinical aspects]. Moscow, RF: Meditsinskoe informatsionnoe agenstvo; 2006. 456 p.
- Belotserkovtseva LD, Kovalenko LV, Korneeva EV, Mayer YuI, Shishanok OYu, Erchenko EN. Osobennosti metabolicheskogo sindroma u zhenshchin v razlichnye periody zhizni: patogenez, klinika, diagnostika, lechenie [Features of the metabolic syndrome in women in different periods of life: pathogenesis, clinic, diagnosis, treatment]. Surgut, RF: Akademiya Estestvoznaniya; 2010. 72 p.
- Perederyaeva EB, Pshechnikova TB, Donina EV, Makatsariya AD, Kapanadze DL. Techenie beremennosti u zhenshchin s metabolicheskim sindromom s uchyotom patogeneticheskoy roli trombofilii [The course of pregnancy in women with metabolic syndrome, taking into account the pathogenetic role of thrombophilia]. Akusherstvo, ginekologiya i reproduktsiya. 2014;8(1):60-7.
- Misharina EV, Borovik NV, Tiselko AV, Tarasova MA, Potin VV, Aylamazyan EK. Ozhirenie i reproduktivnaya sistema zhenshchiny [Women's obesity and reproductive system]. Zhurnal akusherstva i zhenskikh bolezney. 2016;LVX(5):64-70.
- Ismailova MA, Rasulova MM. Perinatal'nye iskhody u novorozhdyonnykh, rozhdyonnykh ot materey s arterial'noy gipertenziey [Perinatal outcomes in newborns born from mothers with arterial hyperten-sion]. Molodoy uchyonyy. 2017;10:136-9.
- Berikhanova RR, Khripunova GI. Osobennosti techeniya rodov u patsientok s metabolicheskim sindromom [Features of the course of la-bor in patients with metabolic syndrome]. Akusherstvo i ginekologiya. 2009;90(2):9-12.
- Chabanova NB, Vasilkova TN, Shevlyukova TP, Khasanova VV. Problemy diagnostiki izbytochnoy massy tela i ozhireniya vo vremya beremennosti [Problems diagnosing excess body weight and obesity during pregnancy]. Zdorov'e i obrazovanie v XXI veke. 2016;18(2):176-80.
- Makarov IO, Shilov EM, Petunina NA, Borovkova EI, Shemanaeva TV. Techenie beremennosti, rodov i poslerodovogo perioda u zhenshchin s metabolicheskim sindromom [The course of pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period in women with metabolic syndrome]. Rossiyskiy vestnik akushera-ginekologa. 2012;12(3):36-41.
- Mikhalevich SI, Eshenko AV. Akusherskie problemy u patsientok s metabolicheskim sindromom [Obstetrical problems in patients with metabolic syndrome]. Meditsinskie novosti. 2011;6:21-2.
- Blinov DV, Zimovina UV, Sandakova EA, Ushakova TI. Defitsit mag-niya u patsientok s gormonal'no-zavisimymi zabolevaniyami: farma-koepidemiologicheskiy profil' i otsenka kachestva zhizni [Magnesium deficiency in patients with hormonal-dependent diseases: pharmacoepi-demiological profile and assessment of the quality of life]. Farma-koekonomika. Sovremennaya farmakoekonomika i farmakoepidemiologi-ya. 2015;2:16-24.
- Dadak K, Makatsariya AD, Blinov DV, Zimovina UV. Kliniches-kie i biokhimicheskie aspekty primeneniya preparatov magni-ya v akusherstve, ginekologii i perinatologii [Clinical and biochemical aspects of the use of magnesium preparations in obstetrics, gynecology and perinatology]. Akusherstvo, ginekologiya i reproduktsiya. 2014;8(2):69-78.
- Walley AJ, Asher JE, Froguel P. The genetic contribution to non-syndromic human obesity. Nat Rev Genet. 2009;10(7):431-42.
- Ganchar EP, Kazhina MV. Aktual'nye voprosy. Metabolicheskiy sin-drom i beremennost' [Topical issues. Metabolic syndrome and pregnan-cy]. Okhrana materinstva i detstva. 2013;2:76-80.
- Perederyaeva EB, Pshenichnikova TB, Makatsariya AD. Printsipy pro-filakticheskoy terapii u beremennykh zhenshchin s metabolicheskim sindromom [Principles of preventive therapy in pregnant women with metabolic syndrome]. Akusherstvo, ginekologiya i reproduktsiya. 2015;4(9):36-45.
- Prokopenko VM, Pavlova NG, Arutyunyan AV. Pro- i antioksidantna-ya sistemy v mitokhondriyakh pri disfunktsii platsenty [Pro- and anti-oxidant systems in mitochondria with placental dysfunction]. Zhurnal akusherstva i zhenskikh bolezney. 2010;LIX(5):56-61.
Nikitina Victoria Viktorovna, Candidate of Medical Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Clinical Laboratory Diagnostics, Saratov State Medical University named after V.I. Razumovsky
Zhukhareva Olga Pavlovna, Postgraduate Student of the Department of Clinical Laboratory Diagnostics, Saratov State Medical University named after V.I. Razumovsky
Ivanenko Irina Lvovna, Candidate of Medical Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Clinical Laboratory Diagnostics, Saratov State Medical University named after V.I. Razumovsky
Gladilin Gennady Pavlovich, Doctor of Medical Sciences, Full Professor, Head of the Department of Clinical Laboratory Diagnostics, Saratov State Medical University named after V.I. Razumovsky
Volodko Elizaveta Vladimirovna, Attending Physician of the Department of Clinical Laboratory Diagnostics, Saratov State Medical University named after V.I. Razumovsky
Address for correspondence:
Nikitina Victoria Viktorovna
Candidate of Medical Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Clinical Laboratory Diagnostics, Saratov State Medical University named after V.I. Razumovsky
410012, Russian Federation, Saratov, str. Moscowskaya, building 134/146, Apt. 199
Tel.: (+7) 987 3350746
Materials on the topic:
- SOME CLINICAL AND IMMUNOLOGICAL ASPECTS OF FREQUENT SICK CHILDREN WITH HYPOTROPHY
- MANIFESTATIONS OF METABOLIC SYNDROME IN CHILDREN OF 10-14 YEARS WITH OVERWEIGHT AND OBESITY
- THE MAIN HEMOSTATIC PROFILES OF NEWBORN INFANT WITH NEONATAL ENCEPHALOPATHY IN WINTER PERIOD
- STATE OF THE SPECIFIC COMPONENT OF IMMUNITY IN CHILDREN WITH HYPOTROPHY
- LEVELS OF MALONIC DIALDEHYDE AND SUPEROXIDE DISMUTASE IN CHILDREN FROM A ZONE WITH HEIGHTENED RADIATION BACKGROUND
- LEVEL OF REACTIVE OXYGEN SPECIES IN CHILDREN UNDER 5 YEARS OF AGE, LIVING IN THE HIGHER RADIATION BACKGROUND AREA
- THE STATE OF MICROCIRCULATION AND TYPES OF HEMODYNAMIC DISORDERS IN CHILDREN WITH VEGETATIVE DYSTONY SYNDROME
- MORPHOFUNCTIONAL AND CYTOCHEMICAL PARALLELS IN HEREDITARY HAEMOLYTIC ANAEMIA IN CHILDREN
- ANTIOXIDANT DEFENSE AND PECULIARITIES OF LIPID PEROXIDATION IN CHILDREN WITH BRONCHIAL ASTHMA
- INDICES OF CENTRAL HEMODYNAMICS AND EXERCISE PERFORMANCE LEVEL IN CHILDREN WITH BRONCHIAL ASTHMA