THE POSSIBILITIES OF USING INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY IN MANAGEMENT OF THE ORGANIZATION’S PROCESSES OF EMERGENCY MEDICAL CARE
Department of Public Health and Healthcare with the Course of Social Work, Krasnoyarsk State Medical University named after Professor V.F. Voino-Yasenetsky, Krasnoyarsk, Russian Federation
Objective: Improvement of the model of the automated control system to support the decision-making in the field of emergency medical care to the population of a large industrial center.
Methods: The analysis of the activity of the ambulance station was studied the existing normative legal acts regulating the activity of emergency medical aid. A detailed study of software KGBUZ «KSSMP» – an automated control system (ASU) «MISS 03», working system of dispatching of vehicles – «AutoGRAPH». To create a model of its own software, the C++ programming language was used.
Results: The model of the AnScor+ software and hardware complex created by us is organized as a distributed client-server system. The end devices are data collection terminals (mobile phones of ambulance crews running the Android operating system); a client-server Android application was developed for them. The interaction between mobile terminals, dispatcher terminals, and the MISS-03 automated control system is carried out centrally through the software of the AnScor+ server.
Conclusions: The creation of such analytical services to ensure the solutions of the problems of transport logistics, automated patient flow management will allow realizing in practice the advanced algorithms of the medical emergency services, significantly improve the main performance indicators, such as the promptness of quality and the volume of medical care.
Keywords: Ambulance, informatization, automated control system, healthcare, patient flows.
- Savinov TKh, Mikheev MA. Analiz sistemy informatizatsii gosudarstvennogo upravleniya zdravookhraneniem v Moskovskoy oblasti [The system analysis of informatization of state management of health in the Moscow region]. Innovatsii i investitsii. 2016;12:139-43.
- Smykova AN, Cheremisina NV. O kachestve zhizni naseleniya Tambovskoy oblasti v tsifrakh statistiki [About quality of life of the population of the Tambov region in statistics figures]. Sotsial’no-ekonomicheskie yavleniya i protsessy. 2013;4(50):185-90.
- Gavrilova IA, Makarov АD. Kachestvo zhizni naseleniya: strategiya povysheniya, gosudarstvennoe regulirovanie [The quality of life of population: strategy of increase, state regulation]. Fundamental’nye issledovaniya. 2017;4-1:133-7.
- Tarychev VV. Gradatsiya kategoriy srochnosti vyzova skoroy meditsinskoy pomoshchi [The gradation of the categories of urgency and call an ambulance]. Sibirskiy vestnik meditsinskoy informatiki i informatizatsii zdravookhraneniya. 2016;1:79-81.
- Naouri D, El Khoury C, Vincent-Cassy C, Vuagnat A, Schmidt J, Yordanov Y, et al. The French Emergency National Survey: A description of emergency departments and patients in France. PLoS ONE. 2018;13(6):e0198474. Available from: http://dx.doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0198474.
- Aringhieri R, Bruni ME, Khodaparasti S, Essen JTV. Emergency medical services and beyond: Addressing new challenges through a wide literature review. Computers & Operations Research. 2017;78:349-68. Available from: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.cor.2016.09.016.
- Buurena MV, Meia RD, Bhulaib S. Demand-point constrained EMS vehicle allocation problems for regions with both urban and rural areas. Operations Research for Health Care. 2018;18:65-83. Available from: http://dx.doi. org/10.1016/j.orhc.2017.03.001.
- Sánchez M, Suárez M, Asenjo M, Bragulat E. Improvement of emergency department patient flow using lean thinking. International Journal for Quality in Health Care. 2018;30(4):250-6. Available from: http://dx.doi.org/10.1093/ intqhc/mzy017.
- Dibene JC, Maldonado Y, Vera C, Oliveira MD, Trujillo L, Schütze O. Optimizing the location of ambulances in Tijuana, Mexico. Computers in Biology and Medicine. 2017;80:107-13. Available from: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j. compbiomed.2016.11.016.
- Bagnenko SF, Miroshnichenko AG, Stozharov IM, Barsukova VV, Minnullin IP, Kiselgof OG. Skoraya meditsinskaya pomoshch’ nakanune reform: sostoyanie skoroy meditsinskoy pomoshchi v Rossiyskoy Federatsii 2010-2012 godov. Informatsionnye i analiticheskie materialy: Uchebnoe posobie [Emergency medical care on the eve of the reforms: the state of emergency medical care in the Russian Federation in 2010-2012. Information and analytical materials: Textbook]. Saint-Petersburg, RF: Izdatel’stvo GBOU VPO SZGMU im. I.I. Mechnikova; 2014. 144 p.
- Paese F, Dal Sasso GTM, Colla GW. Structuring methodology of the computerized nursing process in emergency care units. Rev Bras Enferm [Internet]. 2018;71(3):1079-84. Available from: http://dx.doi. org/10.1590/0034-7167-2016-0619.
- Tibães HBB, Silva DM, Alves M. Service profile of the mobile emergency care service in the North of Minas Gerais State. Rev Fund Care Online. 2018;10(3):675-82. Available from: http://dx.doi.org/10.9789/2175- 5361.2018.v10i3.675-682.
- Grechukhin IV, Bolotnikov IYu, Andreev MK. Sostoyanie problemy dorozhno-transportnogo travmatizma i sovershenstvovanie informatsionnogo obespecheniya ego monitoringa v Astrakhanskoy oblasti [Traffic accidents overview and improvement of information support for its monitoring in the Astrakhan region]. Sotsial’nye aspekty zdorov’ya naseleniya. 2017;55(3):1-14.
- Gross T, Marcin J, Auerbach M, Middlebrooks L, Putzier PM, Jaeger MW, et al. New technologies in emergency medical services for children. Clinical Pediatric Emergency Medicine. 2014;15(1):67-78. Available from: http:// dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.cpem.2014.01.009.
- Muminov BG. Sostoyanie i perspektiva razvitiya innovatsionnoy tekhnologii v sluzhbe skoroy meditsinskoy pomoshchi v Respublike Tadzhikistan [State and prospects of development of innovative technologies in the emergency medical services in Tajikistan]. Vestnik Avitsenny [Avicenna Bulletin]. 2012;3:168-71.
- Daldoul D, Nouaouri I, Bouchriha H, Allaoui H. A stochastic model to minimize patient waiting time in an emergency department. Operations Research for Health Care. 2018;18:16-25. Available from: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j. orhc.2018.01.008.
- Sorokovaya AV, Lychenko NM. Razrabotka upravlyayushchey informatsionnoy sistemy dispetcherizatsii skoroy meditsinskoy pomoshchi [Development of the management information system of dispatcherization of ambulance medical care]. Problemy avtomatiki i upravleniya. 2017;2(33):72-81.
- Enayati S, Mayorga ME, Rajagopalan HK, Saydam C. Real-time ambulance redeployment approach to improve service coverage with fair and restricted workload for EMS providers. Omega. 2018;79:67-80. Available from: http:// dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.omega.2017.08.001.
- Tlili T, Abidi S, Krichen S. A mathematical model for efficient emergency transportation in a disaster situation. American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2018;36:1585-90. Available from: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j. ajem.2018.01.039.
- Leknes H, Aartun ES, Andersson H, Christiansen M, Granberg TA. Strategic ambulance location for heterogeneous regions. European Journal of Operational Research. 2017;260(1):122-33. Available from: http://dx.doi. org/10.1016/j.ejor.2016.12.020.
- Bélanger V, Ruiz A, Soriano P. Recent optimization models and trends in location, relocation, and dispatching of emergency medical vehicles. European Journal of Operational Research. 2019;272(1):1-23. Available from: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ejor.2018.02.055.
- Nickel S, Reuter-Oppermann M, Saldanha-da-Gama F. Ambulance location under stochastic demand: A sampling approach. Operations Research for Health Care. 2016;8:24-32. Available from: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j. orhc.2015.06.006.
Korotkova Ksenia Mikhaylovna,
Postgraduate Student, Teacher of the Department of Public Health and Healthcare with the Course of Social Work, Krasnoyarsk State Medical University named after Professor V.F. Voino- Yasenetsky
Shulmin Andrey Vladimirovich,
Doctor of Medival Sciences, Associate Professor, Head of the Department of Public Health and Healthcare with the Course of Social Work, Krasnoyarsk State Medical University named after Professor V.F. Voino-Yasenetsky
Address for correspondence:
Korotkova Ksenia Mikhaylovna
Postgraduate Student, Teacher of the Department of Public Health and Healthcare with the Course of Social Work, Krasnoyarsk State Medical University named after Professor V.F. Voino-Yasenetsky
660022, Russian Federation, Krasnoyarsk, str. Partizan Zheleznyaka, 1
Tel.: +7 (950) 9868758
Materials on the topic:
- PRACTICE OF IMPLEMENTATION OF REMOTE EDUCATIONAL PROJECTS BY INSURANCE ORGANIZATIONS WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF COMPULSORY AND VOLUNTARY HEALTH INSURANCE (CASE-STUDY)
- THE USE OF REMOTE TECHNOLOGIES IN EDUCATIONAL WORK TO PREVENT OCCUPATIONAL DISEASES IN FIELD OF EDUCATION
- SOME ISSUES OF ACCESSIBILITY AND QUALITY OF MEDICAL CARE FOR THE RURAL POPULATION OF THE REPUBLIC OF TAJIKISTAN
- THE ROLE AND OBJECTIVES OF PRIMARY HEALTH CARE SERVICES DUE TO GENDER- AND AGERELATED FEATURES OF HIV INFECTION IN TAJIKISTAN
- SOCIO-DEMOGRAPHIC CHARACTERISTICS OF PERSONS SUFFERING WITH HEROIN ADDICTION
- CURRENT PROBLEMS OF INTEGRATION WORK OF THE DUSHANBE AMBULANCE SERVICE WITH CITY HEALTH CENTERS, NURSING CARE HOSPITAL AND OTHER PROFILE SERVICES