Analysis of pregnant women morbidity, such as research microelement status of women's population living in districts of town Lipetsk with different atnropotehnogenic load
Analysis of women's health in town Lipetsk revealed the dependence of incidence of the female population on the degree of air pollution. Women’s microelementar status living in different parts of the city was investigated.
The studies revealed that levels of plumbum and cadmium in blood of Lipetsk residents in some cases exceed the level defined by WHO as dangerous to the health and life. Knowledge of the basic sources of heavy metals admission in blood, the major toxic properties and the development of effective measures to eliminate the negative effects of these harmful chemicals on human body is a very important problem for modern society.
Keywords: microelementar status of women , air pollution.
Materials on the topic:
- Surgical treatment of idiopathik scared stenose of trachea
- Clinical - immunological disorders in urogenital chlamydiosis in men
- Evaluation of medication «Corvitin» in complex treatment of patients with acute myocardial infarction
- Prevalence of liver cirrhosis in Tajikistan
- Results of therapy patients in acute stage of HIV infection among prisoners
- Hormonal and metabolic concept of pathogenesis prostate diseases
- MEDICINES INFLUENCING ON REGENERATION OF PERIPHERIAL NERVES
- ABDOMINOPLASTICS IN PATIENTS WITH POSTOPERATING SCARS OF FRONT ABDOMENWALL
- PROCESS OF RECANALIZATION IN YEARLY PERIOD AFTER ACUTE TROMBOPHLEBITIS OF DEEP VEINS OF LOW EXTREMITIS
- CLINICAL IMMUNOLOGICAL PROGNOSTICS OF THE RISK OF DEVELOPMENT OF POSTOPERATED PURULENT COMPLICATIONS IN PATIENTS WITH LIVER ECHINOCOCCOSIS