Prevalence of liver cirrhosis in Tajikistan
The prevalence of liver cirrhosis (LC) in Tajikistan, the survival rate and life expectancy of patients with this disease were studied. Total of 1374 patients with LC were investigated. The main etiological factors of LC were: viruses of hepatitis B, hepatitis C and alcohol. Incidence of viral liver cirrhosis in Tajikistan is no different from that of Russia and some western countries, and of 23.2 patients per 100 000 adult population. Alcoholic CL and primary biliary cirrhosis are less common in the 10 and 5 times, respectively. Three-year life expectancy and survival depend on the degree of compensation of cirrhotic process. Three-year survival from the time of diagnosis was highest in the CL of class A: 79% versus 28% for CP class C.
Keywords: liver cirrhosis, primary biliary cirrhosis, the survival rate.
Materials on the topic:
- Surgical treatment of idiopathik scared stenose of trachea
- Clinical - immunological disorders in urogenital chlamydiosis in men
- Evaluation of medication «Corvitin» in complex treatment of patients with acute myocardial infarction
- Results of therapy patients in acute stage of HIV infection among prisoners
- Analysis of pregnant women morbidity, such as research microelement status of women's population living in districts of town Lipetsk with different atnropotehnogenic load
- Hormonal and metabolic concept of pathogenesis prostate diseases
- MEDICINES INFLUENCING ON REGENERATION OF PERIPHERIAL NERVES
- ABDOMINOPLASTICS IN PATIENTS WITH POSTOPERATING SCARS OF FRONT ABDOMENWALL
- PROCESS OF RECANALIZATION IN YEARLY PERIOD AFTER ACUTE TROMBOPHLEBITIS OF DEEP VEINS OF LOW EXTREMITIS
- CLINICAL IMMUNOLOGICAL PROGNOSTICS OF THE RISK OF DEVELOPMENT OF POSTOPERATED PURULENT COMPLICATIONS IN PATIENTS WITH LIVER ECHINOCOCCOSIS