Results of therapy patients in acute stage of HIV infection among prisoners
The effectiveness of highly active antiretroviral therapy (HAART) by standard schemes in patients with acute HIV infection among prisoners were presented in the results of studies.
Therapy of acute HIV infection during short time (3 months) leads only to a minimal reduction in viral load.
Keywords: HIV, prisons, immunological parameters, antiretroviral therapy.
Materials on the topic:
- Surgical treatment of idiopathik scared stenose of trachea
- Clinical - immunological disorders in urogenital chlamydiosis in men
- Evaluation of medication «Corvitin» in complex treatment of patients with acute myocardial infarction
- Prevalence of liver cirrhosis in Tajikistan
- Analysis of pregnant women morbidity, such as research microelement status of women's population living in districts of town Lipetsk with different atnropotehnogenic load
- Hormonal and metabolic concept of pathogenesis prostate diseases
- MEDICINES INFLUENCING ON REGENERATION OF PERIPHERIAL NERVES
- ABDOMINOPLASTICS IN PATIENTS WITH POSTOPERATING SCARS OF FRONT ABDOMENWALL
- PROCESS OF RECANALIZATION IN YEARLY PERIOD AFTER ACUTE TROMBOPHLEBITIS OF DEEP VEINS OF LOW EXTREMITIS
- CLINICAL IMMUNOLOGICAL PROGNOSTICS OF THE RISK OF DEVELOPMENT OF POSTOPERATED PURULENT COMPLICATIONS IN PATIENTS WITH LIVER ECHINOCOCCOSIS