Clinical - immunological disorders in urogenital chlamydiosis in men
In the presented study 75 men with chronic urogenital chlamydial uretro-prostatitis was found that the manifestations of the disease were discomfort and pain in the genital area (in 57,3% of cases), sexual dysfunction (57,3%), dyzuric disorders (50,7 %), objective - the discharge from urethra (45,3%), urethral labium adhesion (24%). Immunological disorders characterized by the suppression of the activity of cellular immunity, nonspecific defense factors and increased activity of humoral immunity. Inhibition of cellular immunity was accompanied by a decreasing off CD3 - lymphocytes and their CD4 - helper and CD8 – suppressor subpopulations, increasing activity of humoral immunity – rising the number of CD20 – cells, serum IgM, IgG and circulating immune complexes.
Keywords: chlamydial urethro-prostatitis, cellular and humoral immunity , uretrogenital chlampdiosis.
Materials on the topic:
- Surgical treatment of idiopathik scared stenose of trachea
- Evaluation of medication «Corvitin» in complex treatment of patients with acute myocardial infarction
- Prevalence of liver cirrhosis in Tajikistan
- Results of therapy patients in acute stage of HIV infection among prisoners
- Analysis of pregnant women morbidity, such as research microelement status of women's population living in districts of town Lipetsk with different atnropotehnogenic load
- Hormonal and metabolic concept of pathogenesis prostate diseases
- MEDICINES INFLUENCING ON REGENERATION OF PERIPHERIAL NERVES
- ABDOMINOPLASTICS IN PATIENTS WITH POSTOPERATING SCARS OF FRONT ABDOMENWALL
- PROCESS OF RECANALIZATION IN YEARLY PERIOD AFTER ACUTE TROMBOPHLEBITIS OF DEEP VEINS OF LOW EXTREMITIS
- CLINICAL IMMUNOLOGICAL PROGNOSTICS OF THE RISK OF DEVELOPMENT OF POSTOPERATED PURULENT COMPLICATIONS IN PATIENTS WITH LIVER ECHINOCOCCOSIS