DIAGNOSTICS AND TACTIC OF SURGICAL TREATMENT OF CARDIOPERICARDIAL ECHINOCOCCOSIS
Echinococcus of heart and pericardium is rare, difficult diagnosed and rather serious desease. The difficulty of diagnostics is depended on prolonged period from invasion-moment of the parasite to the first signs of the desease, and on the absence of specific clinical symptoms. Echinococcus of heart is offener diagnosed on the base of Echo-CG, computer tomography, R-graphy of the chest and ECG. The principal treatment-method is surgical.
Keywords: heart-echinococcosis, parasite-deseases.
Materials on the topic:
- Surgical treatment of idiopathik scared stenose of trachea
- Clinical - immunological disorders in urogenital chlamydiosis in men
- Evaluation of medication «Corvitin» in complex treatment of patients with acute myocardial infarction
- Prevalence of liver cirrhosis in Tajikistan
- Results of therapy patients in acute stage of HIV infection among prisoners
- Analysis of pregnant women morbidity, such as research microelement status of women's population living in districts of town Lipetsk with different atnropotehnogenic load
- Hormonal and metabolic concept of pathogenesis prostate diseases
- MEDICINES INFLUENCING ON REGENERATION OF PERIPHERIAL NERVES
- ABDOMINOPLASTICS IN PATIENTS WITH POSTOPERATING SCARS OF FRONT ABDOMENWALL
- PROCESS OF RECANALIZATION IN YEARLY PERIOD AFTER ACUTE TROMBOPHLEBITIS OF DEEP VEINS OF LOW EXTREMITIS