DINAMICS OF VOLUM-INDEXES ON ISOVOLEMIC HEMODILUTION UNDER HYSTERECTOMY
In the article the value of effect of isovolemic hemodilution (ISHD) as a method of filling in intraoperating loss of blood and correction of volemic alterations under local anesthesy in 46 patients with hysterectomy. The method mobilyses adaptation-mechanism of the heart and don't accompanies increasing heartactivity. And ISHD decreases total peripheric vessel-resistance, increases veinous return to the heart and don't accompanies gross volemic alterations, prevent transphusion globular volum under loss of blood not over 15% from total volum of circulation.
Keywords: hysterectomy, isovolemic hemodilution, volemy.
Materials on the topic:
- Surgical treatment of idiopathik scared stenose of trachea
- Clinical - immunological disorders in urogenital chlamydiosis in men
- Evaluation of medication «Corvitin» in complex treatment of patients with acute myocardial infarction
- Prevalence of liver cirrhosis in Tajikistan
- Results of therapy patients in acute stage of HIV infection among prisoners
- Analysis of pregnant women morbidity, such as research microelement status of women's population living in districts of town Lipetsk with different atnropotehnogenic load
- Hormonal and metabolic concept of pathogenesis prostate diseases
- MEDICINES INFLUENCING ON REGENERATION OF PERIPHERIAL NERVES
- ABDOMINOPLASTICS IN PATIENTS WITH POSTOPERATING SCARS OF FRONT ABDOMENWALL
- PROCESS OF RECANALIZATION IN YEARLY PERIOD AFTER ACUTE TROMBOPHLEBITIS OF DEEP VEINS OF LOW EXTREMITIS