REHABILITATION OF PATIENTS AFTER MAKING TOTAL ENDOPROSTHESIS OF PELVIC-FEMURAL JOINT
In the article the analisis of treatment of 182 patients after making total endoprostesis because degenerative distrophic diseases of pelvic-femural joint was given. Patients were parted to 2 groups: base group were 146 patients after total rehabilitation-course; control were 46 patients without rehabilitation. Results of observation showed that the rehabilitation-course must be include to the postoperating complex-therapy.
Keywords: endoprosthesis, pelvic-fumoral joint , rehabilitation-cours.
Materials on the topic:
- Surgical treatment of idiopathik scared stenose of trachea
- Clinical - immunological disorders in urogenital chlamydiosis in men
- Evaluation of medication «Corvitin» in complex treatment of patients with acute myocardial infarction
- Prevalence of liver cirrhosis in Tajikistan
- Results of therapy patients in acute stage of HIV infection among prisoners
- Analysis of pregnant women morbidity, such as research microelement status of women's population living in districts of town Lipetsk with different atnropotehnogenic load
- Hormonal and metabolic concept of pathogenesis prostate diseases
- MEDICINES INFLUENCING ON REGENERATION OF PERIPHERIAL NERVES
- ABDOMINOPLASTICS IN PATIENTS WITH POSTOPERATING SCARS OF FRONT ABDOMENWALL
- PROCESS OF RECANALIZATION IN YEARLY PERIOD AFTER ACUTE TROMBOPHLEBITIS OF DEEP VEINS OF LOW EXTREMITIS