THE INFLUENCE OF ANTIOXIDANT AND LAZERTHERAPY ON SEQUENCE OF LUNG COMPLICATIONS AT POSTOPERATING PERIOD IN PATIENTS WITH INBORN VICE OF THE HEART UNDER OPERATIONS WITH ARTIFICIAL CIRCULATION
Results of intensive complex-therapy of 74 patients with inborn vice of heart operated under artificial circulation were analyzed in the dependence from the use of antioxidant reamberine and intravenous lazer-irradiation of blood. It was observed that in patients received these therapy-methods indexes of hemostasis, POL and antioxidant defence were normalized more swiftly, and the sequence of lung complications was decreased.
Keywords: inborn vice of the heart, artificial circulation , antioxidants, lazer-therapy, lung complications.
Materials on the topic:
- Surgical treatment of idiopathik scared stenose of trachea
- Clinical - immunological disorders in urogenital chlamydiosis in men
- Evaluation of medication «Corvitin» in complex treatment of patients with acute myocardial infarction
- Prevalence of liver cirrhosis in Tajikistan
- Results of therapy patients in acute stage of HIV infection among prisoners
- Analysis of pregnant women morbidity, such as research microelement status of women's population living in districts of town Lipetsk with different atnropotehnogenic load
- Hormonal and metabolic concept of pathogenesis prostate diseases
- MEDICINES INFLUENCING ON REGENERATION OF PERIPHERIAL NERVES
- ABDOMINOPLASTICS IN PATIENTS WITH POSTOPERATING SCARS OF FRONT ABDOMENWALL
- PROCESS OF RECANALIZATION IN YEARLY PERIOD AFTER ACUTE TROMBOPHLEBITIS OF DEEP VEINS OF LOW EXTREMITIS