THE THERAPY OF CHRONIC HEART-INSUFFICIENCY IN PATIENTS OF OLD AGE WITH ARTERIAL HYPERTONY
On results of retrospective analysis of 1351 case histories of patients with symptomes of chronic heart-insufficiency (CHI) there is established that 67,4% of patients are persons of old age (60-86 years), arterial hypertony (AH) is in 79,9% patients, IHD prevalues between cases of CHI (92,1%). The study of the effect of complex-therapy by diroton and ?1-, ?1-, ?2-adrenoblocator carvidil is the second stage of the investigation of 83 patients with chonic IHD and AH of age 45-86 years. It is showed that positive dynamics of indexes of life level, AP, heart-function, tolerance to physical loading after one month of complex-therapy are more pronounced than after diroton-monotherapy.
Keywords: chronic heart-insufficiency, arterial hypertony , carvidil, diroton.
Materials on the topic:
- Surgical treatment of idiopathik scared stenose of trachea
- Clinical - immunological disorders in urogenital chlamydiosis in men
- Evaluation of medication «Corvitin» in complex treatment of patients with acute myocardial infarction
- Prevalence of liver cirrhosis in Tajikistan
- Results of therapy patients in acute stage of HIV infection among prisoners
- Analysis of pregnant women morbidity, such as research microelement status of women's population living in districts of town Lipetsk with different atnropotehnogenic load
- Hormonal and metabolic concept of pathogenesis prostate diseases
- MEDICINES INFLUENCING ON REGENERATION OF PERIPHERIAL NERVES
- ABDOMINOPLASTICS IN PATIENTS WITH POSTOPERATING SCARS OF FRONT ABDOMENWALL
- PROCESS OF RECANALIZATION IN YEARLY PERIOD AFTER ACUTE TROMBOPHLEBITIS OF DEEP VEINS OF LOW EXTREMITIS