CLINICODIAGNOSTIC PECULIARITIES OF ENDOMETRIUM HYPERPLASY IN WOMEN WITH VAGINAL BLEEDINGS
Hyperosteogeny is one of the possible pathological factors of endometrium hyperplastic process evolution with clinic symptoms of cyclic and acyclic bleedings. Use of clinic, functional, hormonal, endoscopic, cytological and morphological investigation methods promote to determination of different degree of endometrium hyperplasy and early diagnostics of endometrium carcinoma.
Keywords: endometrium hyperplasy, vaginal bleedings.
Materials on the topic:
- Surgical treatment of idiopathik scared stenose of trachea
- Clinical - immunological disorders in urogenital chlamydiosis in men
- Evaluation of medication «Corvitin» in complex treatment of patients with acute myocardial infarction
- Prevalence of liver cirrhosis in Tajikistan
- Results of therapy patients in acute stage of HIV infection among prisoners
- Analysis of pregnant women morbidity, such as research microelement status of women's population living in districts of town Lipetsk with different atnropotehnogenic load
- Hormonal and metabolic concept of pathogenesis prostate diseases
- MEDICINES INFLUENCING ON REGENERATION OF PERIPHERIAL NERVES
- ABDOMINOPLASTICS IN PATIENTS WITH POSTOPERATING SCARS OF FRONT ABDOMENWALL
- PROCESS OF RECANALIZATION IN YEARLY PERIOD AFTER ACUTE TROMBOPHLEBITIS OF DEEP VEINS OF LOW EXTREMITIS