ORGAN PRESERVING OPERATION METHODS UNDER PERFORATION OF GASTRIC DUODENAL ULCERS COMBINED WITH PENETRATION AND STENOSIS
Results of surgical treatment of 126 patients with perforative gastric duodenal ulcers were analyzed in the work. 47 patients perforation was combined with stenosis, in 25 - with penetration. It was established that the most optimal operations under combination of perforation with stenosis and penetration are organ preserving methods with vagotomy.
Keywords: perforation, gastric duodenal ulcer, stenosis, penetration, vagotomy.
Materials on the topic:
- Surgical treatment of idiopathik scared stenose of trachea
- Clinical - immunological disorders in urogenital chlamydiosis in men
- Evaluation of medication «Corvitin» in complex treatment of patients with acute myocardial infarction
- Prevalence of liver cirrhosis in Tajikistan
- Results of therapy patients in acute stage of HIV infection among prisoners
- Analysis of pregnant women morbidity, such as research microelement status of women's population living in districts of town Lipetsk with different atnropotehnogenic load
- Hormonal and metabolic concept of pathogenesis prostate diseases
- MEDICINES INFLUENCING ON REGENERATION OF PERIPHERIAL NERVES
- ABDOMINOPLASTICS IN PATIENTS WITH POSTOPERATING SCARS OF FRONT ABDOMENWALL
- PROCESS OF RECANALIZATION IN YEARLY PERIOD AFTER ACUTE TROMBOPHLEBITIS OF DEEP VEINS OF LOW EXTREMITIS