THE PECULIARITIES OF MICROFLORA OF INTESTINE IN CHILDREN IN ASCARIDOSIS
Microflora of large intestine in 136 children with ascaridosis was investigated. 136 tests of excrements-72 before and 64 after the treatment were examined; Investigated patients was included 48 patients without clinical symptoms of pathology of gastrointestinal tract and 88 - with disfunction of intestine. In majority of children with ascaridosis disbacteriosis of different degrees was determined.
Keywords: children, ascaridosis, microflora of large intestine.
Materials on the topic:
- Surgical treatment of idiopathik scared stenose of trachea
- Clinical - immunological disorders in urogenital chlamydiosis in men
- Evaluation of medication «Corvitin» in complex treatment of patients with acute myocardial infarction
- Prevalence of liver cirrhosis in Tajikistan
- Results of therapy patients in acute stage of HIV infection among prisoners
- Analysis of pregnant women morbidity, such as research microelement status of women's population living in districts of town Lipetsk with different atnropotehnogenic load
- Hormonal and metabolic concept of pathogenesis prostate diseases
- MEDICINES INFLUENCING ON REGENERATION OF PERIPHERIAL NERVES
- ABDOMINOPLASTICS IN PATIENTS WITH POSTOPERATING SCARS OF FRONT ABDOMENWALL
- PROCESS OF RECANALIZATION IN YEARLY PERIOD AFTER ACUTE TROMBOPHLEBITIS OF DEEP VEINS OF LOW EXTREMITIS