Results of surgical treatment of acute calculous cholecystitis in elderly and senile patients using different techniques
The results of surgical treatment of 168 elderly and senile patients with acute calculous cholecystitis were presented in the article. Laparoscopic techniques used 68 patients, mini-laparotomy accessfor 50 patients, in the control group 50 patients underwent to surgery in the traditional way. The analysis of postoperative outcomes of acute calculous cholecystitis in elderly and senile patients showed 16% of early postoperative complications after traditional cholecystectomy, after laparoscopic cholecystectomy - 10.3%, and after surgery using mini-laparotomy access - 6%. The average hospital stay of patients' stay in hospital was 14±1,5; 5,9±1,5; 5,2±1,2, respectively, which indicates a high efficiency method of surgery using minimally invasive surgery.
Keywords: cholelithiasis, acute calculous cholecystitis, cholecystectomy , minilaparotomy, choledohoduodenostomy , minimally invasive surgery.
Materials on the topic:
- Surgical treatment of idiopathik scared stenose of trachea
- Clinical - immunological disorders in urogenital chlamydiosis in men
- Evaluation of medication «Corvitin» in complex treatment of patients with acute myocardial infarction
- Prevalence of liver cirrhosis in Tajikistan
- Results of therapy patients in acute stage of HIV infection among prisoners
- Analysis of pregnant women morbidity, such as research microelement status of women's population living in districts of town Lipetsk with different atnropotehnogenic load
- Hormonal and metabolic concept of pathogenesis prostate diseases
- MEDICINES INFLUENCING ON REGENERATION OF PERIPHERIAL NERVES
- ABDOMINOPLASTICS IN PATIENTS WITH POSTOPERATING SCARS OF FRONT ABDOMENWALL
- PROCESS OF RECANALIZATION IN YEARLY PERIOD AFTER ACUTE TROMBOPHLEBITIS OF DEEP VEINS OF LOW EXTREMITIS