The immediate results of neoadjuvant chemoradiotherapy for rectal cancer
This article examines the issues of combination therapy of 146 patients with rectal cancer. In the study group neoadjuvant chemoradiotherapy followed by radical surgery performed for 44 patients. In the control groups performed only surgery and neoadjuvant radiation therapy. After neoadjuvant chemoradiotherapy positive X-ray dynamics was noted in 72.7% of patients, whereas in the group receiving only radiation therapy - 52.6%.
Keywords: rectal cancer, chemotherapy, radiation therapy, neoadjuvant chemoradiotherapy.
Materials on the topic:
- Surgical treatment of idiopathik scared stenose of trachea
- Clinical - immunological disorders in urogenital chlamydiosis in men
- Evaluation of medication «Corvitin» in complex treatment of patients with acute myocardial infarction
- Prevalence of liver cirrhosis in Tajikistan
- Results of therapy patients in acute stage of HIV infection among prisoners
- Analysis of pregnant women morbidity, such as research microelement status of women's population living in districts of town Lipetsk with different atnropotehnogenic load
- Hormonal and metabolic concept of pathogenesis prostate diseases
- MEDICINES INFLUENCING ON REGENERATION OF PERIPHERIAL NERVES
- ABDOMINOPLASTICS IN PATIENTS WITH POSTOPERATING SCARS OF FRONT ABDOMENWALL
- PROCESS OF RECANALIZATION IN YEARLY PERIOD AFTER ACUTE TROMBOPHLEBITIS OF DEEP VEINS OF LOW EXTREMITIS