Biochemical indicators of blood in reinfusion at patients with abdominal trauma
Chair of Biochemistry; Surgical diseases №1 Avicenna TSMU
In 84 patients with abdominal trauma in different types of reinfusion (RE) conducted investigation of blood biochemical parameters, the state of lipid peroxidation (LPO) and antioxidant defense system (AOS).
Comparative analysis of these indicators showed the most pronounced changes in patients undergoing emergency RE by whole, uncleansed blood: bilirubin was increased by 31.8%, urea - 49.6%, creatinine - by 45.5% and reached a maximum on 5 day after RE.
In these patients observed intensification of LPO and depletion of AOS - the content of MDA was increased by 66.6%, the activity of superoxide dismutase and ascorbic acid content decreased by 48.7%, 42.9%.
Cleansing of reinfusion blood with add of antioxidants and antibiotics have the least toxic effect to the body and it was most appropriate option for RE.
Keywords: abdominal trauma, reinfusion of blood, free-radical oxidation, antioxidant system, hemostasis.
Materials on the topic:
- Surgical treatment of idiopathik scared stenose of trachea
- Clinical - immunological disorders in urogenital chlamydiosis in men
- Evaluation of medication «Corvitin» in complex treatment of patients with acute myocardial infarction
- Prevalence of liver cirrhosis in Tajikistan
- Results of therapy patients in acute stage of HIV infection among prisoners
- Analysis of pregnant women morbidity, such as research microelement status of women's population living in districts of town Lipetsk with different atnropotehnogenic load
- Hormonal and metabolic concept of pathogenesis prostate diseases
- MEDICINES INFLUENCING ON REGENERATION OF PERIPHERIAL NERVES
- ABDOMINOPLASTICS IN PATIENTS WITH POSTOPERATING SCARS OF FRONT ABDOMENWALL
- PROCESS OF RECANALIZATION IN YEARLY PERIOD AFTER ACUTE TROMBOPHLEBITIS OF DEEP VEINS OF LOW EXTREMITIS