Clinical characteristics and treatment of anemia in patients with end-stage renal failure
Chair of Internal Medicine №1 Avicenna TSMU
The paper analyzes the results of clinical and functional studies of anemia syndrome in 67 patients with end-stage chronic renal failure (CRF). Found that in these patients the clinical picture is manifested by headaches, dizziness, palpitations, weakness, unpleasant taste in the mouth, combined with severe arterial hypertension, signs of left ventricular hypertrophy, edema, and pale skin. The authors point to the effectiveness of anemia treatment in patients with end-stage renal failure on cyclical intravenous administration of iron sucrose - «Venofer» (made in the UK) at a dose of 100 mg per 100 ml of saline. Increase in hemoglobin, hematocrit, serum ferritin, and number of red blood cells was observed. Clinically, most patients (71.6%) had a decrease of headache, weakness, palpitations, nausea, bad taste in the mouth.
Keywords: chronic renal failure, hypertension , anemia, azotemia, left ventricular hypertrophy.
Materials on the topic:
- Surgical treatment of idiopathik scared stenose of trachea
- Clinical - immunological disorders in urogenital chlamydiosis in men
- Evaluation of medication «Corvitin» in complex treatment of patients with acute myocardial infarction
- Prevalence of liver cirrhosis in Tajikistan
- Results of therapy patients in acute stage of HIV infection among prisoners
- Analysis of pregnant women morbidity, such as research microelement status of women's population living in districts of town Lipetsk with different atnropotehnogenic load
- Hormonal and metabolic concept of pathogenesis prostate diseases
- MEDICINES INFLUENCING ON REGENERATION OF PERIPHERIAL NERVES
- ABDOMINOPLASTICS IN PATIENTS WITH POSTOPERATING SCARS OF FRONT ABDOMENWALL
- PROCESS OF RECANALIZATION IN YEARLY PERIOD AFTER ACUTE TROMBOPHLEBITIS OF DEEP VEINS OF LOW EXTREMITIS