Condition of hemostasis in acute gastroduodenal bleeding ulcerative genesis in elderly and senile patients
Chair of General Surgery №2 Avicenna TSMU
Research is devoted to the actual problem of emergency abdominal surgery - gastroduodenal ulcer bleeding in elderly and senile patients. Sources of bleeding were acute gastric ulcer in 25.6% of the cases, acute duodenal ulcer- in 62%, combined bleeding ulcers of stomach and duodenum - in 21% .
The results of a comprehensive study of hemostatic parameters in patients with acute gastrointestinal bleeding showed severe degree of acute blood loss always accompanied by profound changes in hemostatic system, regardless of bleeding ulcer location. In severe degree of acute blood loss, changes in hemostatic system have multidirectional nature. Due to decrease of prothrombin index indicators (77,38 ± 1,44), plasma tolerance to heparin (350,6 ± 22,4 s) the probability of DIC syndrome are obvious.
Among this patients, recurrence of bleeding from gastroduodenal ulcers, underwent to medical therapy, reached 58.1%.
Keywords: gastroduodenal bleeding, hemostasis system, acute gastroduodenal ulcers.
Materials on the topic:
- Surgical treatment of idiopathik scared stenose of trachea
- Clinical - immunological disorders in urogenital chlamydiosis in men
- Evaluation of medication «Corvitin» in complex treatment of patients with acute myocardial infarction
- Prevalence of liver cirrhosis in Tajikistan
- Results of therapy patients in acute stage of HIV infection among prisoners
- Analysis of pregnant women morbidity, such as research microelement status of women's population living in districts of town Lipetsk with different atnropotehnogenic load
- Hormonal and metabolic concept of pathogenesis prostate diseases
- MEDICINES INFLUENCING ON REGENERATION OF PERIPHERIAL NERVES
- ABDOMINOPLASTICS IN PATIENTS WITH POSTOPERATING SCARS OF FRONT ABDOMENWALL
- PROCESS OF RECANALIZATION IN YEARLY PERIOD AFTER ACUTE TROMBOPHLEBITIS OF DEEP VEINS OF LOW EXTREMITIS