Diabetic nephropathy and state of the adrenal cortex
Karaganda State Medical University, Kazakhstan
The results of study carbohydrate, lipid metabolism and cortisol in 71 patients with diabetes mellitus (DM) type 2 with diabetic nephropathy are presented in article. Found that in patients with type 2 diabetes occurs mainly abdominal type of obesity, connected, perhaps, with genetic propensity for cortisol hyperproduction.
A possible connection of microvascular complications and growth of glucocorticoid activity is suggested. Reduction of cortisol may provide a new therapeutic approach in the prevention of complications.
Keywords: diabetes mellitus , diabetic nephropathy, cortisol, the adrenal cortex.
Materials on the topic:
- Surgical treatment of idiopathik scared stenose of trachea
- Clinical - immunological disorders in urogenital chlamydiosis in men
- Evaluation of medication «Corvitin» in complex treatment of patients with acute myocardial infarction
- Prevalence of liver cirrhosis in Tajikistan
- Results of therapy patients in acute stage of HIV infection among prisoners
- Analysis of pregnant women morbidity, such as research microelement status of women's population living in districts of town Lipetsk with different atnropotehnogenic load
- Hormonal and metabolic concept of pathogenesis prostate diseases
- MEDICINES INFLUENCING ON REGENERATION OF PERIPHERIAL NERVES
- ABDOMINOPLASTICS IN PATIENTS WITH POSTOPERATING SCARS OF FRONT ABDOMENWALL
- PROCESS OF RECANALIZATION IN YEARLY PERIOD AFTER ACUTE TROMBOPHLEBITIS OF DEEP VEINS OF LOW EXTREMITIS