Effect of indirect electrochemical oxidation on blood toxicity in patients with toxic stage of peritonitis due pankreatic necrosis
Chair of Efferent Medicine and Intensive Care of TIPMT
Sodium hypochlorite 0.06% concentration is a powerful oxidant toxic blood compo-nents, especially amphiphilic, hydrophilic and hydrophobic metabolites are primarily in low-and medium weight of toxic fractions, and lipid structure of cell membranes, as a result of changes in their permeability and mode of operation of K-, Na-, ATF-pump. Its use in patients in the toxic phase of peritonitis caused pancreatic necrosis, after 6 hours signifi-cantly reduces the indicators of endotoxemia and improves detoxification lung function, especially after repeated use.
Keywords: pancreatitis, pancreatic necrosis, peritonitis, endotoxicosis, endotoxins, indirect electrochemical oxidation of blood.
Materials on the topic:
- Surgical treatment of idiopathik scared stenose of trachea
- Clinical - immunological disorders in urogenital chlamydiosis in men
- Evaluation of medication «Corvitin» in complex treatment of patients with acute myocardial infarction
- Prevalence of liver cirrhosis in Tajikistan
- Results of therapy patients in acute stage of HIV infection among prisoners
- Analysis of pregnant women morbidity, such as research microelement status of women's population living in districts of town Lipetsk with different atnropotehnogenic load
- Hormonal and metabolic concept of pathogenesis prostate diseases
- MEDICINES INFLUENCING ON REGENERATION OF PERIPHERIAL NERVES
- ABDOMINOPLASTICS IN PATIENTS WITH POSTOPERATING SCARS OF FRONT ABDOMENWALL
- PROCESS OF RECANALIZATION IN YEARLY PERIOD AFTER ACUTE TROMBOPHLEBITIS OF DEEP VEINS OF LOW EXTREMITIS