Evaluation of patients with rheumatoid arthritis
Chair of Internal Medicine №3 Avicenna TSMU
This paper presents the results of a study of clinical and radiographic changes in 46 patients (aged 32 to 60 years) with rheumatoid arthritis (RA).
All patients, depending on the nature of therapy were divided into two group, identical by sex, age and main clinical characteristics. Group I included 27 patients taking nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) without base AIR, in II - 19 patients treated with NSAIDs, and methotrexate (MTX) with rapid dose escalation to 15 mg / week and in the end 4,5,7 and 3 patients taken, respectively, 7.5, 10, 12.5 and 15 mg / week. MT.
Combined treatment with MT fast dose escalation under 15 mg / week. in combination with NSAIDs in patients with RA «aggressively» controls currency of RA during 12 months, contributes to eliminate most of clinical and laboratory parameters of disease activity, slows the destructive changes in joints, and in some of patients (26.3%) induces a state of clinical remission. In group II clinical improvements of X-ray parameters of RA progression occurred simultaneously with decrease of inflammatory markers levels (C-reactive protein (CRP), erythrocyte sedimentation rate), which emphasizes the key role of inflammation in progression of rheumatoid process
Keywords: rheumatoid arthritis, X-ray diagnostics, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, methotrexate.
Materials on the topic:
- Surgical treatment of idiopathik scared stenose of trachea
- Clinical - immunological disorders in urogenital chlamydiosis in men
- Evaluation of medication «Corvitin» in complex treatment of patients with acute myocardial infarction
- Prevalence of liver cirrhosis in Tajikistan
- Results of therapy patients in acute stage of HIV infection among prisoners
- Analysis of pregnant women morbidity, such as research microelement status of women's population living in districts of town Lipetsk with different atnropotehnogenic load
- Hormonal and metabolic concept of pathogenesis prostate diseases
- MEDICINES INFLUENCING ON REGENERATION OF PERIPHERIAL NERVES
- ABDOMINOPLASTICS IN PATIENTS WITH POSTOPERATING SCARS OF FRONT ABDOMENWALL
- PROCESS OF RECANALIZATION IN YEARLY PERIOD AFTER ACUTE TROMBOPHLEBITIS OF DEEP VEINS OF LOW EXTREMITIS