Experience of surgical treatment of hypospadias with precision technique
Republican Scientific Center of Cardiovascular Surgery
Chair of surgical diseases №2 Avicenna TSMU
Research is devoted to surgical treatment of hypospadias in 43 patients aged from 3 years to 24 years. Balanic form was in 26 (60.1%), penile – in 12 (27.9%), penoscrotal – in 3 patients (7%) and scrotal – in 2 (4.7%). Surgery was performed by Duckett (2), two variant by Hodgson method (2), by Cecil-CulpBucknall method (4), two-step urethra formation by Duplay (11), three-step method (8), four-stage method (3) and by Salinas method (13). In general all patients underwent to 83 operations. In all cases, surgery was performed under an optical zoom (operating magnifier x 2.5 and x 4.5), using high-precision technique and thin (6/0-7/0) atraumatic suture material. Primary healing noted in 42 patients without complications. In one case there was urethral fistula, which is eliminated in 6 months. In remote period observed 41 patients. In all observed urination on formed urethra is free, penis has satisfactory condition, from genitourinary system patients don’t have any complaints. Use of precision technique and optical zoom with thin sutures led to good results.
Keywords: hypospadias, anomaly of external male genitals, urethroplasty.
Materials on the topic:
- Surgical treatment of idiopathik scared stenose of trachea
- Clinical - immunological disorders in urogenital chlamydiosis in men
- Evaluation of medication «Corvitin» in complex treatment of patients with acute myocardial infarction
- Prevalence of liver cirrhosis in Tajikistan
- Results of therapy patients in acute stage of HIV infection among prisoners
- Analysis of pregnant women morbidity, such as research microelement status of women's population living in districts of town Lipetsk with different atnropotehnogenic load
- Hormonal and metabolic concept of pathogenesis prostate diseases
- MEDICINES INFLUENCING ON REGENERATION OF PERIPHERIAL NERVES
- ABDOMINOPLASTICS IN PATIENTS WITH POSTOPERATING SCARS OF FRONT ABDOMENWALL
- PROCESS OF RECANALIZATION IN YEARLY PERIOD AFTER ACUTE TROMBOPHLEBITIS OF DEEP VEINS OF LOW EXTREMITIS