Indicators of plasma infrared spectrum in dynamics of treatment the patients with chronic rheumatic heart diseases
South Kazakhstan State Pharmaceutical Academy, Shymkent, Kazakhstan
In this paper are studied indicators of infrared (IR) spectroscopy in blood counts in patients with chronic rheumatic heart disease (CRHD) in dynamics of treatment with ozone / NO-low-frequency ultrasound therapy
Ozone / NO-low-frequency ultrasound treatment system provides intensive cleansing tonsils lacunae from pathological content, inactivation of pathogens, restoration of function.
IR spectroscopy of blood plasma quantitatively and qualitatively reflect biochemical processes and determine the criteria for the diagnosis and complications in CRHD.
Registration of IR spectra before and after treatment is an adequate method for monitoring the effectiveness of therapy in CRHD, it can be used in combination of preventive and rehabilitation measures.
Keywords: chronic rheumatic heart disease, ozone/NO-low-frequency ultrasound, infrared spectroscopy, absorption spectra.
Materials on the topic:
- Surgical treatment of idiopathik scared stenose of trachea
- Clinical - immunological disorders in urogenital chlamydiosis in men
- Evaluation of medication «Corvitin» in complex treatment of patients with acute myocardial infarction
- Prevalence of liver cirrhosis in Tajikistan
- Results of therapy patients in acute stage of HIV infection among prisoners
- Analysis of pregnant women morbidity, such as research microelement status of women's population living in districts of town Lipetsk with different atnropotehnogenic load
- Hormonal and metabolic concept of pathogenesis prostate diseases
- MEDICINES INFLUENCING ON REGENERATION OF PERIPHERIAL NERVES
- ABDOMINOPLASTICS IN PATIENTS WITH POSTOPERATING SCARS OF FRONT ABDOMENWALL
- PROCESS OF RECANALIZATION IN YEARLY PERIOD AFTER ACUTE TROMBOPHLEBITIS OF DEEP VEINS OF LOW EXTREMITIS