Posttraumatic features of disturbances of fingers and hands circulation
Republican Scientific Center of Cardiovascular Surgery
Chair of surgical diseases №2 Avicenna TSMU
Disorders of magistral arterial inflow in the concequences of hand and finger injuries are not well studied. Qualitative and quantitative diagnosis of preoperative blood flow to hands and fingers is necessary. The results of circulatory disorders of fingers and hands in consequences of trauma in 43 patients are analyzed. All patients had clinical signs of circulatory disorders of fingers, which were shown by one or more symptoms. Normally, in clinical practice, this condition is call subcompensation of circulation. In such cases during reconstructive interventions vascular complications are possible that change the plan of operation for preventing ischemic complications. Studies have shown a temperature gradient between the injured and healthy hand from 0,8 ± 0,3 to 2,4 ± 0,4 ° C. Reduction of proportion of blood flow in tissue of injured fingers and hands from 3,81 ± 0,3 to 1,67 ± 0,2 ml / min per 100 g of tissue, thus quantitatively identify three degree of circulatory disorders. Determining degree of circulatory disorders had particular importance for the planning and performing of reconstructive surgery, which should help reduce the number of ischemic complications during and after surgery.
Keywords: fingers and hands, disorder of circulation , electric thermometer , rheovasography.
Materials on the topic:
- Surgical treatment of idiopathik scared stenose of trachea
- Clinical - immunological disorders in urogenital chlamydiosis in men
- Evaluation of medication «Corvitin» in complex treatment of patients with acute myocardial infarction
- Prevalence of liver cirrhosis in Tajikistan
- Results of therapy patients in acute stage of HIV infection among prisoners
- Analysis of pregnant women morbidity, such as research microelement status of women's population living in districts of town Lipetsk with different atnropotehnogenic load
- Hormonal and metabolic concept of pathogenesis prostate diseases
- MEDICINES INFLUENCING ON REGENERATION OF PERIPHERIAL NERVES
- ABDOMINOPLASTICS IN PATIENTS WITH POSTOPERATING SCARS OF FRONT ABDOMENWALL
- PROCESS OF RECANALIZATION IN YEARLY PERIOD AFTER ACUTE TROMBOPHLEBITIS OF DEEP VEINS OF LOW EXTREMITIS