Prevention of road traffic injuries in Tajikistan
Chair of Traumatology and Orthopedics Avicenna TSMU
Multifactorial analysis of the dynamics and trends of road traffic injury revealed risk factors for this events in Tajikistan. In particular, if the number of vehicles in 2001 was 231,336 units, in 2010 - it grew by 54.5% (357,869 units). With the reduction alcohol-related gravity of traffic injuries, in the country noted increasing of vehicles to 10.7% due to speeding and other traffic violations.
Taking into account revealing patterns and recommendations for practical health WHO proposed a set of measures for the prevention of road traffic injuries and improve medical care for victims of road traffic accidents. Despite the increasing role of risk factors, the implementation of proposed measures reduce in 2010, the proportion of mortality by 17.7% and non-fatal injuries by 9.7% compared with 2008.
Keywords: injury, road traffic injuries , road traffic accidents, the fatality rate of injuries, injury prevention.
Materials on the topic:
- Surgical treatment of idiopathik scared stenose of trachea
- Clinical - immunological disorders in urogenital chlamydiosis in men
- Evaluation of medication «Corvitin» in complex treatment of patients with acute myocardial infarction
- Prevalence of liver cirrhosis in Tajikistan
- Results of therapy patients in acute stage of HIV infection among prisoners
- Analysis of pregnant women morbidity, such as research microelement status of women's population living in districts of town Lipetsk with different atnropotehnogenic load
- Hormonal and metabolic concept of pathogenesis prostate diseases
- MEDICINES INFLUENCING ON REGENERATION OF PERIPHERIAL NERVES
- ABDOMINOPLASTICS IN PATIENTS WITH POSTOPERATING SCARS OF FRONT ABDOMENWALL
- PROCESS OF RECANALIZATION IN YEARLY PERIOD AFTER ACUTE TROMBOPHLEBITIS OF DEEP VEINS OF LOW EXTREMITIS