Reconstruction of extended urethral stricture at lichen sclerosis
Chair of Urology Avicenna TSMU
The authors give the results of a study 21 patients with extensive urethral stricture - the most complex pathologies in terms of urethra reconstruction. This paper presents new ways of effective reconstruction of scar-modified part of urethra using a free buccal mucosa flap.
All interventions were performed under spinal anesthesia, with subsequent transfer to endotracheal anesthesia. In all cases complete healing of the flap is observed and urination is restored.
Summarizing the first’s results of operations, the authors recommend: graft of buccal mucosa - the most preferred material and effective method of surgical treatment of extensive urethral strictures.
Keywords: urethra, lichen sclerosis, buccal flap , urethroplasty , urethral stricture.
Materials on the topic:
- Surgical treatment of idiopathik scared stenose of trachea
- Clinical - immunological disorders in urogenital chlamydiosis in men
- Evaluation of medication «Corvitin» in complex treatment of patients with acute myocardial infarction
- Prevalence of liver cirrhosis in Tajikistan
- Results of therapy patients in acute stage of HIV infection among prisoners
- Analysis of pregnant women morbidity, such as research microelement status of women's population living in districts of town Lipetsk with different atnropotehnogenic load
- Hormonal and metabolic concept of pathogenesis prostate diseases
- MEDICINES INFLUENCING ON REGENERATION OF PERIPHERIAL NERVES
- ABDOMINOPLASTICS IN PATIENTS WITH POSTOPERATING SCARS OF FRONT ABDOMENWALL
- PROCESS OF RECANALIZATION IN YEARLY PERIOD AFTER ACUTE TROMBOPHLEBITIS OF DEEP VEINS OF LOW EXTREMITIS