Some postoperative indicators of traditional and retroperitoneo-skopic nephrectomy
Chair of Endoscopic Urology, Faculty of health workers training of the Russian University of Peoples’ Friendship
*Republican Clinical Center «Urology» MH RT
**Chair of Urology and Andrology of the Tajik Institute of postgraduate medical training
The results of survey data and treatment analysis of 104 patients after traditional and retroperitoneoskopic nephrectomy are summarizes in article.
The clinical study showed that after conventional nephrectomy analgesia required for all patients, and after retroperitoneo-scopic nephrectomy - only 59.4%. In this case, analgesia after retroperitoneo-skopic nephrectomy took 2 first days , and after the traditional nephrectomy - up to 5 days. In compare using traditional methods of nephrectomy significantly prolongs hospital stay, and the average number of bed days in this case was 9,8 ± 1,6, and after retroperitoneo-skopic operations - 6,0 ± 2,2.
Keywords: open nephrectomy, retroperitoneo-skopic nephrectomy and nephroureterectomy.
Materials on the topic:
- Surgical treatment of idiopathik scared stenose of trachea
- Clinical - immunological disorders in urogenital chlamydiosis in men
- Evaluation of medication «Corvitin» in complex treatment of patients with acute myocardial infarction
- Prevalence of liver cirrhosis in Tajikistan
- Results of therapy patients in acute stage of HIV infection among prisoners
- Analysis of pregnant women morbidity, such as research microelement status of women's population living in districts of town Lipetsk with different atnropotehnogenic load
- Hormonal and metabolic concept of pathogenesis prostate diseases
- MEDICINES INFLUENCING ON REGENERATION OF PERIPHERIAL NERVES
- ABDOMINOPLASTICS IN PATIENTS WITH POSTOPERATING SCARS OF FRONT ABDOMENWALL
- PROCESS OF RECANALIZATION IN YEARLY PERIOD AFTER ACUTE TROMBOPHLEBITIS OF DEEP VEINS OF LOW EXTREMITIS