Surgical treatment of calculous cholecystitis in patients with diffuse liver disease
Chair of surgical diseases №1 Avicenna TSMU
The paper presents a comparative analysis of surgical treatment, the study of blood chemistry and the hemostatic system of homeostasis in 58 patients with calculous cholecystitis (RX) on the background of diffuse liver disease.
Study of biochemical blood analysis showed in 92% of cases is noted an increase of cytolytic enzymes level (ALT - 28,90±8,62 U / L and AST - 119,70±7,22 U / L). In addition, the changes in biochemical indicators of blood, depending on severity of morphological changes in gall bladder and liver are observed. This indicates that in calculous cholecystitis with diffuse liver diseases the profound disturbances of hemostatic parameters of homeostasis took place. These disturbances are the risk factors for intra-and postoperative bleeding from the gallbladder bed, which requires selecting the best method of hemostasis.
The optimal treatment for CC, combined with diffuse liver disease is videolaparoscopic cholecystectomy with biological methods of hemostasis and interventions that improve liver function.
Keywords: calculous cholecystitis, diffuse liver disease, local hemostasis, cholecystectomy.
Materials on the topic:
- Surgical treatment of idiopathik scared stenose of trachea
- Clinical - immunological disorders in urogenital chlamydiosis in men
- Evaluation of medication «Corvitin» in complex treatment of patients with acute myocardial infarction
- Prevalence of liver cirrhosis in Tajikistan
- Results of therapy patients in acute stage of HIV infection among prisoners
- Analysis of pregnant women morbidity, such as research microelement status of women's population living in districts of town Lipetsk with different atnropotehnogenic load
- Hormonal and metabolic concept of pathogenesis prostate diseases
- MEDICINES INFLUENCING ON REGENERATION OF PERIPHERIAL NERVES
- ABDOMINOPLASTICS IN PATIENTS WITH POSTOPERATING SCARS OF FRONT ABDOMENWALL
- PROCESS OF RECANALIZATION IN YEARLY PERIOD AFTER ACUTE TROMBOPHLEBITIS OF DEEP VEINS OF LOW EXTREMITIS