Improvement of surgical care in benign tumors and tumor-like diseases of bones
Chair of Traumatology, Orthopedics and Field surgery Avicenna TSMU
The features of the organization and results of hospital treatment 541 patients with benign processes in the bones were analyzed. Analysis of the data based on the goals and objectives of the study were done in two stages. In the first phase of study (2006-2009) in treatment traditional approaches used, at second phase (2009-2013) – the proposed byauthors regulatory measures used to improve the functioning and funding of trauma and orthopedic services in the country, as well as widely introduce modern technologies clinical practice. The proportion of patients operated using modern technologies at the first phase of study was 35,6%, at the second phase (2009-2013) - 68.5%.In analyzing the results of treatment with an Improved objectified scoring system SDI-1 the arithmetic mean score (in a norm – 100 points) in group IA (optimized tactics and traditional financing) amounted to 88,1±0,2 points, in group IB (traditional tactics and traditional financing) – 81,3±0,4, in group IIA (optimized strategy and co-payments) – 95,2±0,3 in group IIB (traditional tactics and co-payments) – 83,2 ± 0,5 points. The proportion of unsatisfactory results (total share of less than 75 points) in group IA was 5,6%,in group IB – 21,7%, in group IIA – 3,9% and in group IIB – 19,4%.
Keywords: benign tumor, tumor-like bone diseases, autoplasty, alloplasty, xenoplasty.
Materials on the topic:
- Surgical treatment of idiopathik scared stenose of trachea
- Clinical - immunological disorders in urogenital chlamydiosis in men
- Evaluation of medication «Corvitin» in complex treatment of patients with acute myocardial infarction
- Prevalence of liver cirrhosis in Tajikistan
- Results of therapy patients in acute stage of HIV infection among prisoners
- Analysis of pregnant women morbidity, such as research microelement status of women's population living in districts of town Lipetsk with different atnropotehnogenic load
- Hormonal and metabolic concept of pathogenesis prostate diseases
- MEDICINES INFLUENCING ON REGENERATION OF PERIPHERIAL NERVES
- ABDOMINOPLASTICS IN PATIENTS WITH POSTOPERATING SCARS OF FRONT ABDOMENWALL
- PROCESS OF RECANALIZATION IN YEARLY PERIOD AFTER ACUTE TROMBOPHLEBITIS OF DEEP VEINS OF LOW EXTREMITIS