EVALUATION OF CIRCULATION OF THE HIP BEFORE AND AFTER ARTHROPLASTY IN CONGENITAL HIP DISLOCATION
*Chair of Surgical Diseases №2 Avicenna TSMU
Clinical Diagnostic Center «Madadi Akbar»
The paper analyzes the Doppler blood flow assessment of the hip before and after arthroplasty with congenital hip dislocation (n=36).
In the control group, peak systolic blood flow velocity (PSV) before the operation was 51,74±0,67 cm/s, the resistivity index (RI) was within 0,92±0,02 cm/s pulsation index(PI) – 4,92±0,19 cm/s. After surgery, these indicators have improved: PSV – 52,95±0,61 cm/s, RI – 0,92±0,01 cm/s, PI – 4,98±0,27 cm/s.
In patients of the second group was decreased blood flow due to the severity of the pathological process and which underwent operative trauma. PSV before surgery was 39,39±0,16 cm/s, RI – 0,99±0,01 cm/s, PI – 3,09±0,06 cm/s. After surgery PSV – 41,47±0,18 cm/s, RI – 0,96±0,01 cm/s and PI – 4,03±0,02 cm/s.
In the third group of patients who had a history of two or more operations, PSV – 22,07±0,40 cm/s, RI – 1,08±0,03 cm/s, PI – 2,14±0,09 cm/s. After the operation, on average, PSV – 23,28±0,27 cm/s, RI – 1,05±0,03 cm/s and PI – 3,00±0,03 cm/s.
These circulation figures indicate the severity of the pathological process, previous surgical trauma and an improvement due to the reconstructive endoprosthesis.
Keywords: congenital hip dislocation , deep femoral artery, hip joints endoprosthesis.
Materials on the topic:
- Surgical treatment of idiopathik scared stenose of trachea
- Clinical - immunological disorders in urogenital chlamydiosis in men
- Evaluation of medication «Corvitin» in complex treatment of patients with acute myocardial infarction
- Prevalence of liver cirrhosis in Tajikistan
- Results of therapy patients in acute stage of HIV infection among prisoners
- Analysis of pregnant women morbidity, such as research microelement status of women's population living in districts of town Lipetsk with different atnropotehnogenic load
- Hormonal and metabolic concept of pathogenesis prostate diseases
- MEDICINES INFLUENCING ON REGENERATION OF PERIPHERIAL NERVES
- ABDOMINOPLASTICS IN PATIENTS WITH POSTOPERATING SCARS OF FRONT ABDOMENWALL
- PROCESS OF RECANALIZATION IN YEARLY PERIOD AFTER ACUTE TROMBOPHLEBITIS OF DEEP VEINS OF LOW EXTREMITIS