USING OF COMPOSITE EAR GRAFT IN RECONSTRUCTION OF WING NOSE
Chair of surgical diseases №2 Avicenna TSMU
Republican Scientific Center for Cardiovascular Surgery
In the article the authors are presented their own experiences of a composite graft use from the ear to eliminate the defects of the nose wing in 6 patients. All patients were operated under general anesthesia. The grafts are harvested from the upper pole of ear conch. In all cases are reached a good remote results of reconstruction of wing nose defect without donor area impair. The proposed auricular composite graftsisperfect option to eliminate edge defects of the nose, which allows to achieve the natural shape of the nose arch edge of the wing.
Keywords: composite graft, defect of wing nose, ear transplant.
Materials on the topic:
- Surgical treatment of idiopathik scared stenose of trachea
- Clinical - immunological disorders in urogenital chlamydiosis in men
- Evaluation of medication «Corvitin» in complex treatment of patients with acute myocardial infarction
- Prevalence of liver cirrhosis in Tajikistan
- Results of therapy patients in acute stage of HIV infection among prisoners
- Analysis of pregnant women morbidity, such as research microelement status of women's population living in districts of town Lipetsk with different atnropotehnogenic load
- Hormonal and metabolic concept of pathogenesis prostate diseases
- MEDICINES INFLUENCING ON REGENERATION OF PERIPHERIAL NERVES
- ABDOMINOPLASTICS IN PATIENTS WITH POSTOPERATING SCARS OF FRONT ABDOMENWALL
- PROCESS OF RECANALIZATION IN YEARLY PERIOD AFTER ACUTE TROMBOPHLEBITIS OF DEEP VEINS OF LOW EXTREMITIS