Liver resection and pericystectomy after non-radical surgery for echinococcosis
Chair of Surgical Diseases №1 Avicenna TSMU
The results of a comprehensive diagnostic and surgical treatment of 60 patients with recurrent hepatic echinococcosis (HE) and its complications were analysed in article.
Evaluate the effectiveness of Remaxol using as a part of complex preoperative treatment was done to 12 patients: largely increased energy production capacity, greatly improved utilization of oxygen by hepatocytes, as evidenced by the reduction of MDA with 5,08±0,06 mmol / l to 3,1±0, 01 mmol / l, increased SOD - from 6,34±0,28 standard units up to 15,28±0,01 cond. units and ascorbic acid - from 0,58±0,26 mg% and 1,32±0,05 mg%. With recurrent HE, as well as the presence of purulent residual cavities the atypical liver resection was performed in 30 (50%) cases and anatomical resection in 12 (20%). The central localization of recurrent HE (IV-V segment) was an indication to subtotal pericystectomy in 18 (30%) cases. Postoperative complications were observed in 11 cases: in 4 patients was bile-leak, in 3 – intra-abdominal bleeding from the liver stump, in 4 – underhepatic abscess. Lethal outcome occurred in 2 cases, the cause of death of patients were liver failure and acute myocardial infarction.
Keywords: liver echinococcosis, recurrence, liver resection, pericystectomy.
Materials on the topic:
- Surgical treatment of idiopathik scared stenose of trachea
- Clinical - immunological disorders in urogenital chlamydiosis in men
- Evaluation of medication «Corvitin» in complex treatment of patients with acute myocardial infarction
- Prevalence of liver cirrhosis in Tajikistan
- Results of therapy patients in acute stage of HIV infection among prisoners
- Analysis of pregnant women morbidity, such as research microelement status of women's population living in districts of town Lipetsk with different atnropotehnogenic load
- Hormonal and metabolic concept of pathogenesis prostate diseases
- MEDICINES INFLUENCING ON REGENERATION OF PERIPHERIAL NERVES
- ABDOMINOPLASTICS IN PATIENTS WITH POSTOPERATING SCARS OF FRONT ABDOMENWALL
- PROCESS OF RECANALIZATION IN YEARLY PERIOD AFTER ACUTE TROMBOPHLEBITIS OF DEEP VEINS OF LOW EXTREMITIS